Yesterday Socialist Appeal editor Mick Brooks spoke to an audience of 40 at the ULU Marxist Society in London. Mick outlined the major developments of the economy in the last five years. He explained the reasons for the credit crunch and the collapse of major banks in the last few weeks.
- Bail-out blackmail by Mick Brooks (September 25, 2008)
- Capitalism has failed. Period by Rob Sewell (September 22, 2008)
- Socialism for the rich, capitalism for the poor! by Michael Roberts (September 22, 2008)
- Financial meltdown deepens by Michael Roberts (September 16, 2008)
- The credit crunch – one year on by Michael Roberts (September 16, 2008)
- Fannie and Freddie nationalised – let’s take over the rest by Mick Brooks (September 8, 2008)
- Why you should worry about Fannie and Freddie by Mick Brooks (July 15, 2008)